Here's How To Do It:
- Starting the day you pick up your reading log, read anything you like—books, magazines, newspapers, even listen to audio books or try a playaway.
- Read a little bit each day.
- Keep track of how much time you spend reading on your reading log.
- You can also earn minutes by doing activities listed below.
- Limit 5 hours of activities, please.
- When you've read 15 hours, bring your reading log into the Library for a prize. Turn in the entry form on the right for a chance to win other prizes.
- When you return your completed reading log you can enter to win Prizes! 
- NOTE: You can't get prizes the same day you sign-up.
- Only one finisher prize per person.
- Maximum of five prize entries per person.
Activities can count for up to a total of 5 hours of reading time
- Come to a program at the Library - earn 1 hour.
- Bring a friend to a program at the Library - earn 15 minutes.
- Read to someone - earn 15 minutes.
Upcoming Summer Reading Events For Adults
You can register to attend an event starting two weeks before it.