- Events & Classes
- Contact Us
- Vision, Mission, and Strategic Plan
- Board of Trustees
- Library Cable Channel
- Mission Statement
- Strategic Plan
- Meeting Rooms
- Friends of The Library
- Library Foundation
- Donate to the Library
- Requests For Proposals
- Community Partnerships
- Hours Of Operation
- Central Library
- Beaumont Branch
- Eagle Creek Branch
- Northside Branch
- Tates Creek Branch
- Village Branch
- Using the Library
Going Green At The Lexington Public Library
Important note for customers who used to receive the Lexington Public Library Calendar By Mail:
We are going green at the Library.
In order to reduce the amount of paper used by the Library and to save money, the Library's calendar now will be available through the following methods:
- Print a free copy from the Library's Website:
- Receive it free by NextReads e-mail subscription.
signup at http://www.lexpublib.org/nextreads
- Pick up a free copy at any of our six library locations.
- Join Friends of the Library for $10 per year.
Receive a calendar by mail. Get discounts at the Friends Book Cellar and entrance to Friends Preview Night at the annual book sale.