Lexpublib2go - App Tips
Tips and Tricks
- Search by author and title for more precise results.
- Use Quicksearch for faster results (“ma twa” for Mark Twain or “twi mey” for Twilight by Stephanie Meyer).
- Can’t yet search by subject.
Cancel Holds - You can cancel holds that have not arrived yet. If they have arrived, you will need to contact Library staff to cancel them.
Renewing Items - Make sure to check the due dates after you attempt to renew an item. Things that can keep you from having a successful renewal include:
- having a fine exceeding $10.00.
- trying to renew an item that is on hold for someone else.
- trying to renew an item that has already been renewed 4 times.
Please check the due dates when you are done to see what renewed and what didn’t. You will not receive a message if your renewal is unsuccessful.
Suspend Holds - Holds can only be “suspended” on our website and not on our app.
Login as you would on our website to place a hold on a book list item.
Steps to use if you do not have a Tutor.com login yet:
- Visit the databases section of our website http://www.lexpublib.org/databases and click “Live Homework Help.”
- Click “Create an Account” once you arrive at the Homework Help homepage.
- Create a Tutor.com account.
- On your mobile device click the “Homework Help” link and follow the instructions.
- Use your Tutor.com login once the app is installed.
Scan the library bar code on the front of the item, enter your library card number and PIN, and your item is checked out!