- Events & Classes
- Contact Us
- Vision, Mission, and Strategic Plan
- Board of Trustees
- Library Cable Channel
- Mission Statement
- Strategic Plan
- Meeting Rooms
- Friends of The Library
- Library Foundation
- Donate to the Library
- Requests For Proposals
- Community Partnerships
- Hours Of Operation
- Central Library
- Beaumont Branch
- Eagle Creek Branch
- Northside Branch
- Tates Creek Branch
- Village Branch
- Using the Library
OneClickDigital provides access to our library’s eAudiobook collection. You can access your library’s eContent 24 hours a days, seven days a week.
Lexington Public Library patrons can download up to 10 eAudiobooks at a time.
The checkout period for these eAudiobooks is 21 days.
Most people will use the OneClickDigital Media Manager
If you any questions about OneClickDigital please visit their Frequently Asked Questions.
Things To Know
- Your old NetLibrary login will not work you will need to create a new account on OneClickDigital.
- Any items you have previously downloaded on Netlibrary should continue to work through their lending period but you will need to download them through OneClickDigital if you need them for a longer period of time.
- You will want to download the OneClickDigital Media Manager to manager your eAudiobooks. iTunes or Windows Mediaplayer will be used to transfer the eAudiobooks but they will not be stored in your iTunes or Windows Mediaplayer libraries.
- We have not had success using OneClickDigital on Macintosh computers if you have ad success please share with us here.
Here are two tutorials you can watch to familiarize yourself with OneClickDigital. Once our OneClickDigital site is ready to go you will be prepared to setup your account and download.
- Tutorial Video - OneClickdigital Media Manager Intallation - Windows 7
- Tutorial Video - OneClickdigital Media Manager Installation - Windows XP
This content requires you to have a library card with the Lexington Public Library